Calling all women’s health UK GPs!
Western Suburbs, Melbourne
- Purpose built, state-of-the-art Women’s Health facility
- Supportive management team
- UK trained GP team
This is an exciting opportunity for GPs with a passion for Women’s Health to join a collegial and collaborative team of health care professionals within the specialty. With a large portion of the clinic’s general practitioners originally hailing from the UK, the practice knows how to provide the right level of training and support to GPs who are new to the Australian primary healthcare system.
We are putting the call out for GPs who have a passion for all things Women’s Health. This practice is the first multi-disciplinary teamed clinic to provide extensive GP and specialist services to women and their families in the western suburbs of Melbourne. GPs will either act as the patient’s regular GP or be referred to by other GPs for specialised Women’s Healthcare.
We are looking for the best, of the best! If you are a GP with specialist qualifications in Women’s Health, we want to hear from you!
About the practice:
- Specialist centre dedicated to servicing Women’s Health in Melbourne’s western suburbs
- Integrated approach to health care
- State of the art facility
- GP services to patients include: shared care (maternal services), sexual and reproductive Health, pelvic floor management, osteoporosis management, medical terminations and support, contraception support, dermatology, endometriosis support, women’s health focused clinics (pap smear clinic etc), mental health, menopause management
- Specialist O&G services caring for a 100km catchment
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Join a team of 5 female GPs – largely comprised of UK trained primary healthcare doctors
- Female VR GPs with diplomas in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mental Health will excel in this role
- Part-time or full-time positions available
- 19AB exemption available (DWS)
What we love about this role:
- Opportunity for GPs who have a passion for Women’s Health to thrive in their chosen speciality
- Stunning and carefully considered modern facility
- Organised and supportive management team who are experienced in transitioning GPs from the UK to Australia
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Any of the following diplomas:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Mental Health
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
Your Consultant in Australia
- Phone: 0403 444 764